Monday, August 4, 2008

Getting Started!

Alright, You all win. I am now bloging. Yes you have all twisted my arm enough. And ya know I am not gauranting that it will be updated frequently. No promises. LOL.! This is the blog for today and I will so try to get pictures going soon. My childeren are definatly worth sharing. They are the most beautiful thing to me. I love to watch them grow. I love the endless amounts of love at our house. There is always a hug or a kiss just waiting around the corner. Many, Many. I love all of them with all of me.

2 comments:

Our Household said...

I am so glad that you are blogging now. Isn't it FUN?

Cher said...

Yeah!!!!! I knew you couldn't withstand the peer pressure! And you have to be a good blogger. It is so fun and once you get going you will become sooooo addicted.