Tuesday, September 23, 2008















Now that I have taken up the whole page on my kids, Lol, I just wanted to show you all some of our treasure hunting photo's.

These are the kind of pictures I get when we are treasure hunting. Some of them turn out way awesome. We also ghost hunt I will add some of the interesting ones for that too. Yes I am a nerd. I will admit openly. LOL!!!

This was at a spot at saltair by the lake. It was kinda scary to get these photo because there was a trail of blood leading to this old train. So we took some pics and ran!! They turned out really good.







This is an old town that is in west Wendover. It is called gold hill. It is not a ghost town yet, 5 people still live here. Lol!! This was there main grocery store. It is where they had a big gold rush in the forties. It really is a cute little town












This is just some old machinery.
















And lots of old cars are around. We are always seeing shot up cars. Some of them are cool. Others are sad.












I love this picture. No reason really. This too was shot at gold hill. There are alot of things out there that nobody bothers with. You find things like this all of the time. Hopefully I am not boring you all. I just want to show off my pictures. The nerd in me, again, sorry.
Well now that I know what I am doing I will post more offten. I am going to go for now cause I have been sitting here atleast two hrs now and my kids are done. Love you all and I will keep blogging. I will show you more pic's later and I will find some good ones of Joey, Breezy, and Lily.












1 comment:

Cher said...

Congrats on getting on with the show!!! I am so excited to see pics of the kiddos. They are adorable! Keep up the posting! you are doing good.